Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mele Kalikimaka

Seems like we don't live in New England, lol. It's been brisk, but a very calm November none-the-less. Not that I'm complaining!

It's amazing how quickly a year - and for that a semester - can go. It feels like just yesterday I had gotten home from a vacation in Florida with my friends. The weather has changed slower than the hours, but I don't regret any of it. There have been times this year when I wasn't really sure what was in store for me. Things have happened that I never would have expected, including losing someone dear to me, but at the same time it feels like I've re-lived a year of my life. Maybe that has to do with what I missed out on last year, or maybe it's because my life is falling into place. No matter what the reason, I love this weather and that Christmas is just around the corner. It's my favorite holiday, because for a few weeks it seems like everyone is that much nicer to one another, that much happier to share in love and peace with mankind. We are given a short time during the year to live in a more serene, utopian society. I only wish others were as willing to make that feeling last like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment