Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Medical Prep

Well, tomorrow I have the first of multiple appointments over the next two weeks. Need to go get blood drawn in preparation for the appointments next week, and then I will be "visiting" the rheumatologist. Next Monday will include my second (ever) MRI, and then next Wednesday I go for an EEG (brain study). I sometimes wonder if I should just set-up a cot in Strong.....I seem to be there often enough. I guess the only downside to all of this is that if I'm mentioned in the medical journal my name will be stricken from the record. This means I get no credit for my troubles. :) Oh well, take one for the team, right?

What does this have to do with Ty Beanie Babies®? I'm not really sure. I guess the only conclusion I can logically make is that when I became really sick I needed 24 hr. care, which means I had to be moved from one parent's house to another, and along came all my stuff. I figured selling them would get the most use out of them since I'm not adding to my collection anymore. It's better to share with others who will enjoy them for being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment